ad banner bottum

Wednesday 24 August 2011

1000th LoL win


As a lot of you would not know I recently got to 1000 normal wins on my LoL account summoner name Captain Kris I did record two games that could of been my 1000 win this was because I lost my first game but that was half expected.  You can watch these games on my livestream account for some reason my mic was very soft but you can hear my friends fine one of their summoner names are Rouge assassin and the other is bhavir. I also got some people who did not get in the voice chat who played with me alas still a good time was had I recommend watching the second half of the video as in the second match as we win and I play a lot better not that I played badly in the first game.
I hope you enjoy this video and this slice of Kris

Rest of Bastion review will be out soon do not worry just hard to post on Tuesday and Wednesday as i am at uni all day long and to tired to post when i get back home

No comments:

Post a Comment