ad banner bottum

Friday 7 October 2011

Beta battlefield! 103

Exciting news everyone Caspian boarder is available for all to play it has gets it has tanks and it has Jeeps and best of all it has bugs! First off this guy here sums up a lot of the battlefield experience http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HtAPvFOlpA some of the greatest bugs from people who are not there but their ghost is left behind. If you have not read the other two post do read them http://sliceofkris.blogspot.com/ they talk about the history of battlefield series. Also my platoon's platoon http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/T1k1tiki/#!/bf3/platoon/2826550451857370516/ best emblem ever.

Biggest changes to the game are guns feel like guns support class is back and give ammo again unlike assault giving ammo, assault is now medic class, sniper is still sniper, engineer is still wacky tie guy. In the beta their are two MAPS!! as of today one 32 player rush Operation Metro 2033 I mean just Operation Metro other 32-64 conquest Caspian boarder. Fans of the series will probably hate how the planes work I love them took me about two fail attempts at flying to consider myself a pro a flying a jet only problem I had was aiming but I am sure I do not need that when i can do BARREL ROLLS!. I have not gotten my hands on a helicopter or a tank yet but I am sure they will handle same way they did in bad company 2 the Jeeps on the other hand do not they are fast stronger better than they were before  and the handling was amazing so much fun weaving through open warfare dodging rockets gunfire and doing MASSIVE jumps. More or less this game handles exactly how battlefield 2 did and they are not pulling any punches I know of a few friends who have to get new computers just to play this game because the graphics are that much of a step up so before you buy it try out the beta and make sure you can run it otherwise you might be just wasting your money.

Biggest downfall of the 64 player servers are that if they are not capable of holding 64 players there is a lot of lag the server that I played on had this it was frustrating being warped back and forward 2 feet every second but when it was not lagging was so much fun. I am glad I got my pre-order i recommend you doing the same as most of the bugs in the beta are just that beta bugs they should be gone by time game gets released including nurfs to some of the more powerful weapon cough ump 45 shotgun and support with headshot hacks please report those guys. When my game of Rage arrives some time this week or next week I will review that game till then chew slowly as slices of kris may contain ear rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment