ad banner bottum

Monday 10 October 2011

Sad news Sad Day BF3

Battlefield 3 beta is over but not forgotten.

For all the faults battlefield 3 beta had I still enjoyed playing Bf as much as all the other Battlefield children i have played with (PHRASING KRIS). I really do not like the whole battlelog being forced down my throat but i am glad they did otherwise I would never use it and after getting used to it I really enjoyed it as it gave a lot of additional content to the game as well as more customisation for clans aka platoons. My favourite moment in the entire beta was when I joined a game and I had a bug where I had no hud including spawn window so I had to guess where the buttons were but it immersed me into the game so much more than with the hud. If you get the time please play hardcore mode in any of your fps game where they remove the hud and improve the damage of bullets.

So throughout all this I am extremely glad they had this beta as it made me want bf 3 all the more and it prepared us for battle log which I enjoyed in the end. You will be missed BF 3 beta or B3B buy 3 babies(PHRASING KRIS) till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment