ad banner bottum

Thursday 13 October 2011

RAGEING ABOUT RAGE! 2

Yes I know there is no 'e' in raging made the title look better.


 Out to lunch this is why I love this game


As promised  MORE RAGE! I got to explore the "open world" there are some nice thing to see I am going to post a post with this one and it be full of images from the game with captions under them like I have been doing but it is hard to type my review and have a lot of images. I will possibly save this for the end of this review series of all the cool things I have found like in the town there are a bunch of small things like the above picture which you can only see by going to his shop before you go and see the mayor.

You do not see back alleys like this every day


In this town there is also the beginner races, shops, dice game and a card game made for this game where you pick the cards in your deck before you start and you decide which cards to use out of 100 points. Throughout the world their are floating spy bots from the authority that you can get very easily by doing a jump and crashing into them very easy thing to do but fun way to show where small secrets are.

I am so good at driving I am on fire!


Now to the main point for this day's review or RAGE is how fleshed out the character design is unfortunately did see a few towns folk with same clothes and face but each person has their own route they walk around town unless they are a designated npc that sells you stuff or gives you a quest. This gave this game a very rpg feel close to oblivion standards with each person having a small bit of dialogue, just look at the picture below and how much time went into making his costume for a guy most people will just not ever talk to. Side bar look at the clouds in the picture above they are amazing.

When did Jimmy Hendricks star in this game


I know today's review is not as fleshed out as yesterday's review this is because I wrote this 1 hour after the first one and I had not played a lot more of the game but I felt there were a few more things I need to say before I continue reviewing the game. Expect next part soon I should be going into the city and getting the bulk of the side quest's done and remember facebook is not a book made out of face's and slice's of kris are made from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment