ad banner bottum

Friday 14 October 2011

RAGEING ABOUT RAGE! 3 Screenshot edition

Yes I know there is no 'e' in raging made the title look better.

King kong's speedway

Just an interesting web series i think you should go check out http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/propaganda-games good episode this week.

Today i did not play enough to have full review so just pictures with tag lines hope you enjoy.

I am just scared there is a gun in that arm 
Sure looks inviting


Stop clowning around 
Stupid Monkey! 
They drew the pokeball wrong 
Must be an old wall 
Roll it Jeeves 
self explanatory 
The Kracken 
 Very cool eye effects
Thankyou well masters 
This guy is offensive to Australian sterotypes 
Nothing going on here 
I do not know why but I love this statue 
 So pretty
No idea why I took this screenshot but here it is 
I am sure this picture has some signification in this game seen it a few times  
Sure is the history of this place 
Lighting in this game is fantastic
I am so going to enter 
I am sure this picture has some signification in this game seen it a few times 
 He is driving RC cars like a Baus
Let's get ready to rumble! 
Doctor Robot man 
Lighting effects in this game is fantastic 
Things they do before they are alerted to your presence 
Floating platform was great 

Well that's it for the screenshot post of this game there are a lot more cool things to see and I will post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment